The process of working with me to develop your ceremony can be characterized as one of mutual respect, support, professionalism and fun!
If I have the honor of officiating at your ceremony, you can expect that I will:
- Meet you for a no-cost, no-obligation interview.
- Learn as much as I can about you through a relaxed, fun and collaborative process.
- Help you find the words, rituals, readings and music that truly resonate with your heart.
- Spend hours carefully crafting a custom, one-of-a-kind ceremony.
- Consult with you until your ceremony is exactly the way YOU want it to be.
- Rehearse the ceremony with you at the venue of your choice.
- Give you my complete attention for your entire ceremony.
- Arrive at least one hour before the ceremony begins.
- Officiate your ceremony with great heart, love and professionalism.
- Gift you with a keepsake copy of your ceremony to treasure in the years to come.
- Learn what you can expect to pay for your ceremony